ANCORS offers four unique coursework award programs:
- Master of Maritime Policy
- Master of Fisheries Policy
- Master of Maritime Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Maritime Studies
These multidisciplinary programs have a practical focus designed to meet the mid-career development needs of maritime professionals. They have been designed for those working in ocean-related policy development, legal or maritime enforcement roles, as well as those involved in ocean industries. The programs support the personnel development needs of government agencies, navies and coast guards, regional and international organizations, NGOs, and fisheries and other ocean industries.
All degrees include specialised subject options encompassing the wide range of ANCORS expertise.
The ANCORS coursework award programs are available in different delivery modes:
- On campus (Innovation Campus);
- Distance (for domestic students only)*
- Online (for both domestic and international students)^
* A program of study should be negotiated in advance with the ANCORS postgraduate coursework degree coordinator.
^ International online students studying offshore are ineligible to enter Australia on a student visa
Postgraduate Coursework Degree Coordinator
All prospective coursework students should in the first instance contact the ANCORS Postgraduate Coursework Degree Coordinator for further information and advice, before applying online.
Ms Ruth Davis